Kievanos is a publisher. You understand that no content published as part of the Kievanos Services constitutes a recommendation that any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction or investment strategy is suitable for any specific person. You further understand that none of the creators or providers of our Services or their affiliates will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential, value or suitability of any particular investment, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other matter. Accordingly, do not attempt to contact them seeking personalized investment advice, which they cannot provide. To the extent any of the content published as part of the Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person.
You understand that the views expressed in the Kievanos Services are the authors’ own opinions. The Kievanos Services may contain opinions from time to time with regard to securities mentioned in other Trading Services, and that those opinions may be different from those obtained by using another portion of the Services. Trading in securities (including, without limitation, stocks, options, ETFs and bonds) involves risk and volatility. Past results are not necessarily indicative of future performance. Neither Kievanos nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. In addition as markets change continuously, previously published information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
You understand that performance data is supplied by sources believed to be reliable, that the calculations therein are made using such data, and that such calculations are not guaranteed by these sources, the information providers, or any other person or entity, and may not be complete. Kievanos makes no representations regarding Third- Party Content, nor is Kievanos liable for Third-Party Content.
Before selling or buying any investment, you should consult with a qualified broker or other financial professional to verify pricing information.
To the extent any of our Services involves a model portfolio or an actual portfolio of investments, as described below, such portfolio of investments is chosen by the author in accordance with their stated investment strategy. Your actual results may differ from results reported for the portfolio for many reasons, including, without limitation:
• performance results for the portfolio do not reflect actual trading commissions that you may incur;
• performance results for the portfolio do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect your results;
• the investments chosen for the portfolio may be volatile, and server, delivery delays and other factors may cause the price you obtain to differ substantially from the price at the time of the alert;
• to improve our Service;
• you may not have the capital to trade as frequently as the portfolio;
• the size and timing of a subscriber’s purchase or sale of a stock may affect the price of the stock;
• certain of our products may contain a model portfolio that provides investment ideas and/or provides information regarding investments. Each product is available for informational purposes only. The information, research, and opinions contained in our products have been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy and completeness nor the opinions based thereon. You should not rely solely upon the research herein for purposes of transacting securities or other investments, and you are encouraged to conduct your own research and due diligence, and to seek the advice of a qualified securities professional before you make any investment. None of the information contained in our products constitutes, or is intended to constitute a recommendation by us of any particular security or trading strategy or a determination by us that any security or trading strategy is suitable for any specific person. Investing in the stocks chosen in any Kievanos products is risky and speculative. Trading in any security can result in immediate and substantial losses of the money invested. It is recommended that you only invest funds that are not allocated for other purposes, such as retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, education, or debt reduction.
The types of Personal Data we may collect and the reasons for collecting:
All users are contractually obligated to provide Kievanos with the following Personal Data:
• Email address;
• Billing information;
• Software usage data;
• In the absence of such information, the Company is not able to offer its services.
• Kievanos uses legitimately collected Personal Data (if any) exclusively for the purpose of provision of necessary technical and client support services. For example, Kievanos periodically sends out email to users describing new features, or other useful information. By default, Kievanos will use your email address to provide such updates. Each user can choose not to receive these messages by opting out from the email lists using the unsubscribe instructions and/or links. We strongly recommend that you subscribe to these messages. Also, Kievanos will use your email address in order to help you retrieve a forgotten password, resolve a billing issue, or any other appropriate and reasonable user communication, or other legitimate business purpose.
• A statistical aggregation of Personal Data, in a form that does not identify any single user or a small group of users, may be used for various legitimate [internal] business purposes, such as but not limited to statistical analysis.
SAFEGUARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA:
Kievanos internal policies prohibit any employee or agent of the Company who has legitimate access to any Personal Data to use it for any purpose, other than as stated above, including but not limited to trading based on such information. All internal requests to access any Personal Data must be approved by the Company’s Data Protection Officer (“DPO”).
Your Personal Data, including your symbol lists, is protected by your password; keep your password safe.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA:
Kievanos will not share your Personal Data, including your email address or your symbol lists, with any third parties without your prior explicit consent. You can actively choose to allow Kievanos to share some or all of your Personal Data.
Kievanos will keep your Personal Data for a minimum of one year. This is necessary and reasonable in order for the Company to be able to provide you with the services you expect.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS. Kievanos COMPLIES WITH ALL LEGALLY-MANDATED REQUIREMENTS TO ENSURE SUCH PROTECTION. YOU CAN, AT ANY TIME, WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO Kievanos ACCESS OR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY CONTACTING OUR DPO. YOU CAN ALSO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH OUR DPO IF YOU HAVE REASONS TO BELIEVE THAT Kievanos HANDLES OR USES YOUR PERSONAL DATA IN A MANNER CONTRARY TO THE REPRESENTATIONS MADE IN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.